Specialising in setting up new businesses in the pub and hospitality trade

What is best for you?

Sole trader?

Limited Liability Partnership?

Limited Company?


We understand the questions. Its what we do!

We understand the complexities of each structure, we can help you choose the best solution based on your individual circumstances.

Do you know all the returns and documentation required for all of these?

Companies house – shareholder yearly returns

Companies house – Yearly accounts

HMRC – Corporation Tax returns

HMRC – Corporation Tax payments due

Directors Self Assessment returns

PAYE enrolment

Cis Contractor or Subcontractor

Vat Registration Threshold

Vat schemes for new businesses

Vat returns

We can help explain all these and help you register to submit on-line and avoid fines. Be warned these can be expensive but avoidable with the correct help

A picture of our Accountants business plan for new companies in Cheshire and Chester